
My ears are all opened for any singing help advices. I am not a professional singer but I love to sing a lot. I think it make me feel good inside. Some tips that I get from my friends seem to be too simple but it is really helpful after I have tried it.
I think it's time for me to share back all singing advice I have received for my friend in many years. Here are 4 tips that I thinks are very useful when I started practice singing
Pulling air from your chest, throat, lung then go back to your mouth seems to be normal activity we do everyday. This basic activity is the key to many singing voice lessons. You can think of this air like the air that flow through music instrument like flute. The more you can control this air, the better your voice will be.
Here is an easy exercise that can improve your breathing, thus improve your singing in return.
1.1 Put your back on flat surface and try to relax your mind and body.
1.2 Slowly breath the air into your lung
1.3 When you feel that your lung has touched your chest, release the air slowly
1.4 Do this exercise often enough such that you will do it whenever you breath.
2. Know which song is right for you
Every singer even learn from the same voice trainer will have different vocal pitch and tone. Some might be good at opera whereas others might be very good at lower pitch song like rock. It's not of my interest which one is better than the others.

What I'd like you to find out (even sometime it's hard to find) is to know which song you can sing the best. This might be tricky sometime but you can let your friend see your performance and ask them for opinions. One trick that works well for me is to let my gut choose. If I really love to sing this song, it's probably the best song for me.
3. Practicing
Same old trick that can reduce learning time for any skills in your life is practicing. It's like a good test to check whether you are serious about this singing stuff or not. If you are, then doing this as often as possible should be a big problem for you. You can just set small time each day to practice singing alone.
Find out more about this by going to this website here: Singing Help

No comments:
Post a Comment